This 2-3 day seminar is designed to offer visiting Surgical Teams a comprehensive approach to Colorectal Laparoscopic Surgery.
Members of surgical clinics can participate in the In hospital training, in order to observe the procedure of laparoscopic colon and rectal surgery in the operating room. The seminar ensures that participants will follow a holistic approach and come into contact with all relevant specialties (anaesthesiology, technology, nursing, post-operative monitoring, rapid recovery).
The seminars includes:
– Interactive experience through multimedia lectures and presentations
– Discussion of scientific developments and direction in the field
– Technical analysis, advice, demonstration and discussion of the taught techniques
– Follow-up of interventions and discussion in the surgical room
The program, in addition to the live surgery, includes interactive discussions and practical training in advanced technology simulators. Furthermore, all the key steps are highlighted and practical technical advice is given to limit complications and ensure oncological excellence.
Upon completion of the seminar, participants will be able to adopt and implement minimally invasive colorectal surgery.
Available dates for 2023 are:
* If you are interested in attending individually or with your partners one of the inhospital trainings of the Node Institute, you can submit your request online, for one of the listed dates.
Participation in the educational program is free, as every educational program, organized by NoDe Institute.